Thursday, February 18, 2010

Just thinking

So, I don't have today's devotion, my siblings lost my the devotional sheets. And while I wait a day or two for Matt to Email them to me...I'm going to not let it phase me.

I realized the other day just how much God has given me that I take for granted. A whole lot. I have an army of friends that have been keeping in contact with me all week :) They make me smile. Admittedly, sometimes I find the direction or choices that life makes me take different than the ones I would have chosen, but that just means following my heart. So tonight I want to thank those of you that have always been there for me, I know I take you for granted sometimes, but by golly let it not be said that I ever thought I deserved any of you, cause I don't. No really, I don't. :)

0 comments: