Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 37

I'm going to do today's devotion back to back with the my last post, simply because I'll be on the road until 3-4 am tonight...so I "probably" won't want to update when I get home. ;P

Read Matthew 18:5-6

"And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea."

1. What did Jesus mean to become like children?

2. Express your desires to be like a child in your walk with God.

3. What kind of influence do you want to have with others?

4. What are some opportunities you've had in the past few days to be a fork in the road for people? How did you respond to those opportunities?

5. Pray specifically for those that look up to you or need you in life. Do you choose to be a light in their path?

6. Journal any thoughts you may have.


"...it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea."
Touche Jesus. Touche :)

0 comments: