Monday, February 1, 2010

God's Love Letter

I found this a few minutes ago. I don't remember where I copied it down from, nor does it matter. The date was exactly three years ago. Wow. This is my lover, my God, my everything. These are the words that speak to our hearts. This is truth, in it's "truest" form. If God can't guide us, then why believe in Him? If God can guide us, then why can't we pass him the reigns? Let it all go my friends. Let love in....



My Love,

"Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone... to have a deep soul relationship with another...to be loved thoroughly and exclusively...

But I say to you my child, no..not until you are satisfied, fulfilled and content with being loved by Me alone-with giving yourself totally and unreservedly to Me-with having an intensely personal relationship with Me alone-discovering that only in Me is your satisfaction to be found-will you be capable of the perfect human relationship I have planned for you.

You will never be united with another until you are united with Me-exclusively of anyone or anything else, exclusively of any other desires or longings...I want you to stop wishing, planning, debating, and just allow Me to bring it to you..

You just keep watching Me, expect the greatest things and keep experiencing the satisfaction that I AM. Keep listening and learning the things I tell you. You just wait...That's all...

Don't be anxious, Don't worry. Don't control. Don't let doubts keep you from My spirit's leadings. Don't look around at the things others have gotten or what I have given them. Don't look at the things you think you want. And yet, don't be so afraid to follow your heart, as long as you're letting Me guide it. If I put a desire in your heart, just ask...I put it there for a reason. Don't question, just trust. Keep looking up to Me, or you will miss what I want to show you. And then, when you are ready, I will surprise you with a love far more wonderful than any would dream of.

You see, until you are ready and until the one I have for you is ready...( I'm working even at this moment to have both of you ready at the same time) Until you are both satisfied exclusively with Me and the life I have prepared for you, you won't be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with Me and thus...the dearest love...

And dear one, I want you to have this most wonderful love. I want you to see in the flesh a picture of your relationship with Me. And enjoy maturely and concretely the everlasting beauty, perfection and love.

Know that I love you completely."

God

0 comments: