Sunday, February 28, 2010

Blessings

Today was a God day :) Tonight is a star night :) Miss Deanna, Betsy, Russ, I CAN'T even begin to tell you how much your 3 comments meant to me...but I was blessed. Thank you :) I'll definitely say it more personally and uniquely to each of you very soon! Emily was Baptized today!!! And I've seen God work in the big and small prayers of my life lately. I can finally say, after years of struggling with it in my head and heart, I truly do trust God with everything that is given or thrown my way. I haven't felt that way sense I first accepted Christ 6 years ago! Our God Reigns! Dios Te Bendiga my friend :D

1 comments:

Deanna said...

Seeing Emily get baptized this morning was like icing on an beautiful day of worship! I cried and cried. There is just nothing like seeing someone you care about getting baptized!