Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Send Me

"Don't go there it's too dangerous." - Then count me in.

"It's a place of pure darkness." - A candle shines brightest in the darkest room.

"It can't be done." - Nothing is impossible with God.

"You don't know what you're doing." - True, but God does.

"There are certain places that you can't reach or preach." - I'll dance right up to the gates of Hell singing and preaching the Good News...bring it Satan!

"You don't know the cost." - My Savior did.

"You're insane." - True, but all the best people are ;) (Paraphrasing Alice and Wonderland)

"If you do this then there will be no coming back." - I better keep going forward then!


May the God who performs miracles break through to our hearts, minds, and souls :) Amen

2 comments:

Meagan said...

:)

Anonymous said...

I love this!!! I want permission to copy and use it. Ha ha ha.