Friday, August 13, 2010

All you have to do... is Listen

"Listen. Can you hear it? The music. I can hear it everywhere. In the wind... in the air... in the light. It's all around us. All you have to do is open yourself up. All you have to do... is listen." ~ August Rush



"You know what music is? God's little reminder that there's something else besides us in this universe, a harmonic connection between all living beings, every where, even the stars." ~ August Rush





Tonight, it all fits. Everything good and everything bad, they all lead me to only one thing: Jesus, how I need you.


The music in my life, is God. The love in my life, is God. The peace with whatever the future holds, is God. The joy that overflows inside of me, is God. All that really matters, is God.

"Looking back, I see the lead of Love!"


Keep your dream alive...dreamin is how the strong survive, once upon a time in New York City!

Everyday when you're walking down the street...everybody that you meet has an original point of view...

Lead me with strong hands, stand up when I can't. Don't leave me, hungry for love, chasing things...but what about us? Show me, you're willing to fight...

Ruin my life, the plans that I've made. Ruin desires for my own selfish gains! Destroy the idols that have taken Your place! Till it's You alone I live for, You alone I live for!

She looked this way, I thought I saw, and when we touched she didn't shudder at my paw. No it can't be, I'll just ignore...but then she's never looked at me that way before....

You've got the limo out front...


I used to roll the dice. Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes...Listen as the crowd would sing: Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!


Everybody look left, everybody look right, everywhere you look...I'm standing spotlight!

For what it's worth, it was worth all the while. It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right. I hope you had the time of your life.

Sometimes ignorance rings true. But hope is not in what I know. It's not in me, it's in You, it's in You.


"...but with God all things are possible." ~Matthew 19:26


I'll be singing all night I'm afraid :)

"And even though I'm walking through the valley of the shadow, I will hold tight to the hand of Him whose love will comfort me..."

0 comments: