Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lead Me

"Why, if I had to pick a day to fly, oh, this would be it!" ~ Quasimodo, Hunchback of Notre Dame

God's all in. I'm ready to do the same. No turning back. No worrying about the pain. No worrying about the future. No worrying about the past. I'm here. Wherever I am placed, may I love unconditionally. Whenever I fall, may I keep going. Whenever I judge, may I be judged. Whenever I lie, may I be caught. Whenever I hurt, may I be hurt. Whenever I am in the right, may the glory go to my Lord and King.

"...And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" ~Isaiah 6:8

"So Father, give me the strength
To be everything I am called to be
Oh, Father, show me the way
To lead them
Won't you lead me?

To lead them with strong hands
To stand up when they can't
Don't want to leave them hungry for love
Chasing things that I could give up

I'll show them I'm willing to fight
And give them the best of my life
So we can call this out home
Lead me, 'cause I can't do this alone

Father, lead me, 'cause I can't do this alone"

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Isaiah 6:8 is my life verse :)

Anonymous said...

I love it.....but isn't this to his wife and children? :-/

Yeah, I would. I know.

Audra said...

Amen!! :D