Sunday, March 28, 2010

Indescribable!

He's done it!!!

He's broken my heart, I don't have the power to resist anymore!!!

I'm crying as I type this out, lstm, I'm ridiculous.

Wow, I'm really crying...not just tears...but a flood. And laughing, I like the combination.

*Phone call with a close friend about how amazing this moment is!*


I think that the book Every Young Man's Battle mixed with my realizations of my lifestyle of habit and addictions, combined with the Middle School Disciple Now and my own faults becoming visible there...these are the things that started to open up my eyes.

From that point I've experienced a range of emotions and feelings that came with blessings, trials, experiences, and choices.

Redeeming Love, one of the most beautiful books I've ever read, took me a step closer to the God that I've been trying to show my love to again.

And then tonight it came, all of the emotions that I've been wishing to express...

I want Him in everything, always. He brought me to Him 6 years ago. I've slowly grown more in love with Him as time has passed...but for the first time since I've begged to mean the words of Ruin and Breaking that I knew needed to happen to me...IT'S HAPPENED!!! I am absolutely and indescribably in love for the first time in my life! Giddy doesn't do this feeling justice :D :);) I am so in love! And it's never felt so right to cry.

Wow!