Saturday, May 1, 2010

Even When I Cannot See

“To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest”

I admit it. Not only do I like to occasionally update more than once in the same day, I also like to stargaze!

Who knows, perhaps, they peoplegaze back at us....

Tonight there are no stars.

Tonight there are no stars that are visible.


I know that I'm often guilty of believing something based on what I see, hear, or feel. However, I can't see the stars tonight...but they haven't gone anywhere.

I don't feel the same emotions that I do when I'm gazing at the "heavens", but they haven't gone anywhere.

God loves you, now and, always. Even if you don't feel it...it's still true.

God has forgiven you, for the past, present, and future. Even if you don't feel it...it's still true.

God's presence is in every setting. Even if you don't feel it...it's still true.

Oh the lessons we can learn from the stars. Even if we're not watching Stardust at the time. :)


The stars are out, and the darkness shall be pierced soon enough....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love stargazing and I love this!!! :)