Saturday, May 22, 2010

Listening

I realize that I'm starting to enjoy embedding music videos in my posts, but honestly...I hope that they touch your hearts as much as they do mine! Pay attention to how the song changes styles around 3:11 (It's amazing!) :)

However I have a suggestion. If you're like me...always busy and moving. While you "watch" this video...choose to watch it with the eyes of your heart. Just close your eyes, and feel these words in your heart....




I encourage you to read Psalm 145, it was just what I needed today. I was weary, and it never ceases to amaze me how easily He encourages us through His word. We just have to take the time to listen. I'm ready to listen.

1 comments:

Dreamer said...

A verse that really stood out to me in that chapter was 145:14 Yehovah upholds all that fall, and raises up all those that are bowed down. It has deep meaning for me and reminds me of how blessed I am to have such a wonderful creator. The song in that video was awesome. Thank you for sharing it :)