Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What a Week!

I know the last two posts were completely different than my normal posts...but I've been really enjoying trying to think about stories from the Bible in some kind perspective that I might have completely missed otherwise. Regardless, this post is not a story...this is a "shout out" to God, a "Praise" if you would. :)


I've been so blessed by the people that God puts in my life. Between this weekend with my friends from school, my friends from MC and Tuscaloosa spending time with me Friday afternoon, Relay for Life, Habitat for Humanity, and then an awesome Sunday!

He's been putting people on my heart lately, and when I act on that...some of the best type of conversations follow these "Godincidences". Today I had dinner with a someone that I've only been friends with for a short time, but he's a dear friend nonetheless...but he's not a "christian" yet, he still has major issues with God...but he hasn't given up searching for the truth (as he says). And I know, I can see it, that God has incredible plans for him.

Then this evening as I walked out from dinner, I sat with a group of people that I knew. Eventually, as they all walked off, a friend and I stayed behind and talked to a girl that we were barely more than acquaintances with. She shared her entire testimony with us!!! IT WAS AMAZING!!! I don't even have words to describe how it made me feel hearing it! She talked for almost an hour and a half...but it was SO worth it! She told me that she couldn't remember the last time she felt she could share all of her story with somebody, and I'm quite glad she decided to do so with me. :D


Worship has become an almost sacred part of my weeks, a time to sing with all of my heart to God. When I'm drained, praising and thanking God through song always gives me a new burst of strength, and so do my friends.

Yesterday, I got a letter from a friend in the mail that had my name and many motivational comments...all in art form!!!

I got two random calls from friends that just wanted to tell me that they missed me and wanted to meet me sometime soon!!!

Tonight I had a friend encourage me about God's use of me!!!

Have I made it clear yet? I am blessed! I love you guys for caring for me! It's always right when I need encouragement that God sends a friend or loved one to me. I love God for caring for me!

0 comments: