Friday, April 23, 2010

Guilty

I'm guilty of Infatuation - You're always on my mind.
I'm guilty by Association - In You, my peace I find.
I'm guilty of Forgiving - As You have forgiven me.
I'm guilty of Escaping - It's You who set me free.
I'm guilty of Forgetting - You remind me every day.
I'm guilty of every sin - Yet You've washed all away.


I'm guilty of falling in love with You. I can't fight this feeling within. You've broken me once, You've broken me twice, won't you break me again and again?

I never want to lose sight of the things that You've done to help me see. I'm willing to live, to die, to laugh, to cry, to follow, or to lead...as long as whatever befalls, You'll take my hand and walk with me.

"Jesus, Jesus. The sweetest name I know...."

1 comments:

Audra said...

Yeah, He won't :) lol I "philia" you too