Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Fight to the Finish

I hesitated in posting this tonight, since I know that tomorrow morning I'll be much better off. However, I'm trying to learn that showing my weaknesses isn't always wrong or weak in itself.


"For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places."

Sometimes I wish the forces of darkness would take a break. I'm weary and worn from the things that are being thrown. I don't understand spiritual warfare tactics, but I believe in it. And tonight I feel like they're cutting through defenses left and right.

However, God is God. Good or bad I will take what is given to me. And I do believe this only a temporary struggle..."If God is for us, who can be against us?"

I'm praying, but I'm asking for some spiritual support to get me through this darkness that's found its way to my struggling heart tonight.

"Hold me Jesus
Cause I'm shaking like a leaf
You have been king of my glory
Will you be my prince of peace?"

0 comments: