Sunday, January 31, 2010

Umm

There's a passion in my soul that knows no bounds
Like a wild stallion racing across distant grounds
There's a laughter in my heart that cannot be contained
Like the rolling thunder clouds that come with the rain

There's a voice that's speaking when I don't know what to say
Like the voice that whispers "I'll love you now and always"
There's a calm that covers every inch of this man
Like knowing the ending of the battle at hand

I will follow you. 'Cause there's nothing else to say.
I will follow you. Though sometimes I don't know the way.
I will follow you. Simply follow you....


I've had this tune in my head all morning...and I got as far as that...I'm hoping the rest comes to me soon.

So I decided today that I wanted to find out what Disney prince I was, and what Disney princess my personality liked. The princess made sense...the prince wasn't exactly what I expected though. Curious people? Good. It's going to stay that way :)

I also got beat by Anna in a game of Super Smash Bros on the Nintendo. Now that is depressing, sigh. Not only have I gotten worse as I age...but I can't even beat a 6 year old in one of the games I used to be best at. *laughs*.

I enjoyed the service today, we had a guest speaker who knew exactly what God wanted me to hear. Let me rephrase that, God knew exactly what I needed to hear...as always. I do believe that "God's not finished with me yet....*keeps singing*".

OH! I sparred a friend this afternoon with wooden swords, I won! Though I did take a wack on my baby finger. She's still crying but the other 4 are still comforting her...she'll be ok.

Time to do something! Bye!!!

0 comments: