Sunday, January 31, 2010

Follow You

So I do realize that I will have posted three times when I add the devotion later. But the song I mentioned kept coming to me!


There's a passion in my soul that knows no bounds
Like a wild stallion racing across distant grounds
There's a laughter in my heart that cannot be contained
Like the rolling thunder clouds that come with the rain

There's a voice that's speaking when I don't know what to say
Like the voice that whispers "I'll love you now and always"
There's a calm that covers every inch of this man
Like knowing the ending of the battle at hand

I will follow you. 'Cause there's nothing else to say.
I will follow you. Though sometimes I don't know the way.
I will follow you. Simply follow you....

There's a strength that defies all that we can be
Like the anchor of a ship keeping everything at sea
There's a faith that can't be touched or shaken
Like a promise that can never be forsaken

There's a honor that few heroes believe in
Like a dream that few seldom live again
There's a beauty that radiates in all that it touches
Like a gentle breeze in the morning caressing all it brushes

I will follow you. 'Cause there's nothing else to say.
I will follow you. Though sometimes I don't know the way.
I will follow you. Simply follow you....

There's a God who died for the lost world
Like a lamb slaughtered by the sharp sword
There's a Savior who rose from the dead
Like a victor he conquered death instead

There's a reason that I write this song
Like a burning my heart and soul do long
There's a purpose in the soul of all who live
Like a prisoner who's been freed it's time to give

So we follow you. 'Cause there's nothing else to say.
So we follow you. Though sometimes we may not know the way.
So we follow you. We simply follow you...we'll follow you today.

0 comments: