Saturday, September 4, 2010

:)

Father, how I love you. I've spent two-thirds of my life ignoring and rejecting you. I've spent the remainder hurting you...time and time again. I've sinned every day of my life.

And how do you repay me?

With a Grace beyond my imagination. With forgiveness that just isn't fair. With love that I rejected and don't deserve. I'm so unworthy...so well, messed up.

And yet, I've been given everything! There are no blessings I deserve, yet I am blessed beyond all I could imagine.

If ever someone deserved all the Love, Praise, Faith, Hope, Trust, Laughter, Dedication, Determination, Will-Power, Knowledge, Skills, Talents, Time, and Everything else that's within this body...this Spirit...it's You Lord. It's only You!



I just saw the movie, What If?, with my mom! It's incredible. And honestly, Camp Rock two kind of made me laugh too... (My sisters made me watch...but I suppose I'm glad they did ;) lstm. God is so good! ~ Understatement of the Century.