Sunday, July 18, 2010

Everything

Honestly, I've been keeping Him at a distance...because I wanted to avoid the path that I know I have to take. But I'm hurting, hurting alot tonight...I'm hurting because I just remembered why I want, pray, desire and seek to be in love with my savior...

Because while I've been sitting here hiding in my sin, He's been pulling me out of the junk that is my life...taking my punishment and pain and forgiving me as I sin. Enough. I'm fighting off apathy again, I'm standing even if it cuts deep...my savior died for me. And He loves me, oh how He loves me...why do I keep hurting Him and justifying it? Break this cold, dark and evil heart until all I have is love. Keep on breaking me. Don't quit. Don't give up on me Father, whatever pain I must take...break my sinning heart....


2 comments:

Audra said...

We're praying for you, Daniel

Deanna said...

There is a reason they say "Love is a choice." It doesn't just apply to marriages (and other relationships), but to our relationship with Christ as well.

It sounds like you are in the wilderness right now. It was a tough place for Moses. It is a tough place for everyone. However, God doesn't leave us alone even in the wilderness. It isn't as fun as those mountaintop experiences, but God will use this time.

Keep seeking, Daniel. I will be praying. And as always, if you need anything or want to talk, I am just a phone call away.

Love you!