Friday, August 7, 2009

Yeah...

It's hard to define exactly what emotions I'm feeling right now. I'm sitting in my office, wishing that things were, well...different. Not that things are bad, just that some of the things in my life are things that I don't know how to deal with emotionally or otherwise, and quite frankly it hurts. The humorous part is that I've become a master of distraction, I can keep my emotions at bay for long periods of time...but then in moments like these, I have too much time to think.

Can I overcome? Of course I can, as long as I let Him have control. It's just...pessimistically I see all the things that haven't worked, gone well, or helped. I'm tired of hurt, self, consequences, mistakes, loose lips, broken promises, and the people that go along with those.

Lstm. Wow. I guess I bottled more than I thought I did. The brightside, since even now I look for it, is that I am writing a new song. I'm really enjoying the melody going through my head, and the chorus is coming along well. It's a song from God's perspective, and I hope it turns out well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you halfway know how I feel!
lol...
hold it in till you have wayyyy too much time on your hands!

Amy said...

Hey...I've been a follower of your blog. Can't you get to me through that?

Amy said...

Daniel...what does lstm mean? LOL.

But seriously, I miss you too, as well as everyone else in Madison. Excited about being big man on campus (senior?) I will just be a little little fish at Bama. haha