Thursday, February 3, 2011

Our Connection

Connection. That's what each and every one of us as believers in Jesus Christ, the Son of God, as our Messiah.

As I was reading the novel, The Last Christian, I was reminded how incredible - and what a blessing - it is to have a connection to my brothers and sisters in Christ...and even more so, my connection to a Living, Righteous, Holy, Merciful, Just, Unfathomable, Uncontainable, Loving, Powerful, Creator, God. A God who paid it all, to obtain what He could have rightfully seized by force, my love, my hope, my faith, my life, my all.

What a God!!!

To our Savior, the Light and Life that this world needs, Jesus Christ!

John 3:16, John 14:6 and John 15:5 - AMEN!

1 comments:

Deanna said...

I stand in awe of Him too, my sweet Daniel!

I don't think I could ever praise Him enough for just being willing to love me.

Can't wait to hear what you think about The Last Christian after you finish.

Deanna