Thursday, April 9, 2009

There's Nothing we can do about the things we have to Live without, the only way to Feel again is to let Love in.

I survived my stats test today, but I really don't want to see the results of my "survival". Oh well. Over all, I'm back to a point where I'm good with life, except I am having some trouble with my feelings...don't ask for explanation, I don't have one. I guess an easier way of putting it is that I don't feel as close to a lot of the people that I wish I was closer to. I'm hoping that summer will fix that, but I'm learning not to let it bother me as much. I think my philosophy is don't worry about it until they do. And if they aren't worried about it, don't be either. Life is too important to spend worrying. Amen.

2 comments:

Russ said...

So I forgot to bookmark this blog, and have therefore not read it. I have remedied this situation. Please update so I can say it was worthwhile.

Carolita said...

So....I didn't know this blog existed. (and the rest can just repeat Russ' comment. haha. i'm feeling lazy tonight).